HEY!
I will be writing about my favorite short films in my blog every week! I think short film is a way of sharing wonderful ideas in ten minutes or so without unnecessary details. So; short is good! Have fun :))
Sunday, April 1, 2012
THE BLACK HOLE
Our next short is a must see! It is absolutely nothing short of brilliant. Human nature is perfectly displayed in all its greedy glory...
There is a saying: 'Greedy is a curse.' This short film shows us how greed makes people irrational... A man is working in an office at night. He is tired and frustrated. While he is copying documents, he finds a black hole embedded in a blank paper which comes out of the machine. He discovers that it is indeed a 'black hole'. He decides to use it to his advatages. That is, until his greed gets better of him...
Starring Napoleon Ryan, This short is created by Philip Sansom&Olly Williams in 2008. It won Virgin Media Short Competion in the same year.
This is one of the best short films, I've seen. I also like the general idea of the black hole and the fact that it is something anyone would love to have, but it brings out peoples dark sides.
Another good thing about the film is that it takes only 3 minutes to watch. Here it is, I hope you will enjoy it, too!
For more info on film go imdb.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love this film!
ReplyDelete