HEY!
I will be writing about my favorite short films in my blog every week! I think short film is a way of sharing wonderful ideas in ten minutes or so without unnecessary details. So; short is good! Have fun :))
GOD OF LOVE
GOD OF LOVE is produced by Gigi Dement, Stefanie Walmsley and Ryan Silbert. It stars Matheny, Marian Brock andChristopher Hirsh. Director of Photography was Bobby Websterand original music is by Sasha Gordon.

God Of Love was one of the best short films that I have ever seen and is nearly perfect. I first saw this gem when watching the 83rd Annual Academy Awards Ceremony where is won Best Live Action Short Film. The Academy Awards had also been advertising on their website and throughout the show that all of the nominees for Best Live Action Short and Best Animated Short Film could be purchased on iTunes and so I was soon curious to know what made these films win an Oscar so I went on-line to purchase them. One day after-school I watched this film with Dream Catcher and after it was over almost played it again it was that good. The thing I loved most about this film was that it told a perfect story in only 18 minutes. In every second of the short film I learned more about the characters and felt more connected to them and their problems. This is an aspect that I almost never find in professional movies on the big screen. Hollywood has seems to have lost the idea of having a good, believable plot and it is all about special effects. With God of Love you can tell that the production team spent a long time on the script and making sure they cut out every line that didn't drive the plot forward in some way which is something every screen writer should do.

for more info go imdb.com. Here is the trailer, have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment